RIYO MORIMISS UNIVERSE 2007
- Born 1986 in Shizuoka, Japan
- Starting dance lesson at age 4 under her mother
- In 2003 She went abroad to study at Centennial High school in Canada
- In 2006, Graduated Centennial High school, she had also completed teaching program at Quinte Ballet School in Canada.
- In the same year she moved to New York to try for Broadway, passed Rockettes Summer Intensive Program audition as a first Japanese, went back to Japan after finishing the program.
- In 2007, she won the title of miss universe japan. And,she went to Mexico city for miss universe pageant.She unanimously won the Miss Universe pageant as the second Japanese person in 48 years from the first one in Miss Universe history.
- As a Miss Universe 2007, she enlightened activity of various beauty and health based on New York, including many of the charity and volunteer activities sharing her thoughts and experiences about beauty and health with many people visiting 15 different countries.
- In 2008, Back to Japan and spread her experiences through Miss Universe in various fields.
- In 2009, Established I.R.M. Academy with her mother in Shizuoka.
- In Present, taking an active part at modeling and in many other fields of mass media including charity events also as an Artistic Director of I.R.M. Academy.